Cameras's questions - Korean iziqna

Best answer: Hasselblad HD-5

Wil I be able to split left and right aduio if l buy the Y-adapter and plug both microphones directly to camera? Do they need to be separate audio files?

It's a brand new sd card and i have some pictures and videos on it that i am trying to get on my computer. and it's not reading it yet reading my other SD cards fine this sucks!! what can i do to get them off this defective card?

Nikon lenses? Which one!?

5 answers · 5 days ago
Best answer: Presumably you have the 18mm to 55mm "kit zoom", which gives medium wide-angle (for landscapes) to very modest tele. You might do well with a 70mm to 300mm as an additional lens for distant things, or you might choose to replace your kit zoom with an "all-in-one" 18mm to 300mm zoom.

Every time I take a picture & press the playback button It always shows a blue screen that says no images & I need to use it today for my sister graduation.. Can someone help me ?

Best answer: Laryngoscope? You could get one of those snakescope (borescope) cameras and see all they way to your intestines. Your next problem would be this - knowing what to look at for exactly. I assume you're not a doctor. Let's see you try swallowing that to the right length to view your vocal chords without gagging.

Best answer: Your facial features are distorted in photos because you're using a wide-angle lens. I'll be willing to bet any amount that you're having your photo taken with a smartphone. All smartphones use wide-angle lenses that heavily distort the perspective. By "perspective" I mean the size... show more

I have some old stuff like an empty USB drive, a Flash MP3 player, a digital voice recorder, and a very basic Samsung digital camera, all of which I no longer want, but I don't know what to do with it. I feel like the stuff is too obsolete compared to what's available now for me to consider selling it. Any... show more

Do I have to physically move the memory chip or is there something else that could facilitate this?